Fiction Myth Blue
Although this bike is an entry level design frame don’t be misled. It has some great top end parts as found on the higher models such as a 25T chainwheel and the rear cassette is 9T giving this bike the same ride feel as the next couple of models up – but won’t break the bank if you are looking for a first time bike or just a bike to have some fun on.
Fiction Myth BMX Bike Specifications:
- Top Tube: 20.25"
- Weight: 26.5 lbs approx
- Frame Material: 1020 Hi-tensile steel TIG welded, compact dropouts
- Forks: Threadless steerer, Hi-Ten tubing, micro dropouts
- Cranks: 1 Piece, forged chromoly, 170mm
- Bottom Bracket: US, unsealed bearings
- Sprocket: 25T, Fiction Power Ring
- Handlebars: Fiction Monkey, 8" rise, 28" wide, 10° backsweep & 2° upsweep
- Stem: Front load, 50mm reach, alloy
- Headset: 1 1/8" Threadless
- Grips: Flanged design
- Brake Levers: Rear - APSE alloy
- Seat: Fiction Throne Combo PC seat & post
- Seat Post: Fiction Combo integrated to seat, 25.4mm x 112mm, alloy
- Pedals: 1/2" Resin, chromoly axle
- Brakes: Rear - APSE U-brake, alloy
- Front Hub: 36 Hole, 10mm axle
- Rear Hub: 9T KT/Quando Cassette, 1 piece chromoly driver, 36 hole, 14mm axle
- Rim: Front & Rear - 36 Hole, 6061 alloy, 31mm
- Front Tyre: 20" x 2.125"
- Rear Tyre: 20" x 1.95"
- Top Tube - 20.25”
- Chain Stay - 13.75”
- Seat Stay - 71°
- Head Tube - 74.5°